Even though Home sales in our San Diego markets generally have short times on market and “For Sale” inventories are limited the smart Seller can optimize their return on the sale of their home with the assistance of professional and experienced representation.
What you can expect from our services
Since you, as a property owner, know the process and activities of buying and selling properties here are some of the important nuances of what we can do for your benefit beyond the basics:
- We will not suggest an exaggerated current market value estimate just to motivate your desire to use our services. This does not mean that we will not market with a price that may be on the high end of value range.
- We know that aggressive marketing of your property can optimize the number of inquiries and market interest. We do not rely only on the pretty standard system of entering a property into the Multiple Listing Service and putting up a sign.
- We encourage open houses which is contrary to many Listing Agents. Why? Because it enhances market visibility of your property and it gives us a chance to meet other potential clients.
- We are diligent about information disclosure to avoid common glitches in the process when the buyer may gather information that was known by not disclosed which can create dissention which you do not want.
- We constantly understand who we represent and will not look for ways to speed up the process so there will be a quicker closing that may not have been in your best interests.
- Fiduciary and transparent actions on your behalf. For example, we absolutely will not answer questions from buyer representatives to know what you will “take”.
- We will credit your closing costs with one half of one percent of our commission.