DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
How Do I Search For Homes? How do I save listings and Searches for Free Listing Updates?
*Contact Information is NOT Shared*
As most San Diegans already know, this city is a diverse assortment of small villages. Even though San Diego is the 8th largest city in the US, with all the advantages of a major urban area, it has managed to retain its small-town spirit. The energetic feeling of community is strong in San Diego’s varied neighborhoods that have developed their own unique characteristics. There are more than 100 separate, identifiable neighborhoods. Time to choose yours.
Downtown San Diego includes several neighborhoods: the Marina District, Little Italy, the Gaslamp Quarter, East Village, Cortez Hill and the Columbia Core. When asked why they moved Downtown, almost every resident cites being close to excellent restaurants, theaters, and sporting events.
In East Village, many newer construction high-rises have pools and fitness centers with Home Owner Association fees of $500/mo. or more. The units include the latest trends in kitchens, flooring and floor plans.
Little Italy is a “family-with-little-ones” friendly environment with larger condos and apartments. The neighborhood association organizes events for the community, such as Christmas tree lighting and trick-or-treating for the children. Downtown has dog parks, great bocce ball courts, lots of open space, the Embarcadero, large supermarkets, Seaport Village and the new County Waterfront Park.
1. Airport access is quick and efficient
2. Your condo will probably have great parking below.
3. Your condo may have a spectacular view
4. Easy to “lock and leave” your condo for a day or a year
5. Excitement of the urban environment
6. Morning coffee with neighbors is at the little restaurant right across the street where the waiters actually remember you.
7. Couldn’t be closer to work, restaurants, the Central Library and transportation.
1. Young professional singles, couples and retirees
2 Some young professional families with kids
3. Professionals who travel
1. Almost exclusively condominiums and apartments.
1. Urban environment with a beach community flair
2. All types of restaurants from truly upscale to famous hole-in-the-wall dives
3. Footsteps from the beautiful San Diego Bay
4. Lots of gyms and waterfront places to exercise
5. A brand-new world class library around the corner
6. Shopping heaven
7. Easy transportation to the rest of the city
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation © 2018 Sandicor®, Inc.
Information last updated on 2018-04-22.