Regardless of whether you are an experienced home buyer or doing this for the first time you will benefit from professional and experienced representation in today’s fast moving and limited supply market.
What can you expect from our services?
- We will work at your pace.
- Deliver transparent and ethical fiduciary actions on your behalf.
- We will carefully work with you to understand your needs, aspirations and resources.
- If beneficial, we will assist you with guidance about the multitude of neighborhoods and communities in our Metro area to target the most appropriate options for you.
- We will assist you with the requisite mortgage pre-approval if needed
- We will provide for you the latest property search technology and public data information for property information, ownership and other records and local market conditions and trends.
- Assist with due diligence about desired properties and share guidance knowing that you are the decision maker.
- Strongly negotiate with seller’s agent, on your behalf, before presenting an offer predicated upon what we have learned
- Schedule and attend property and other needed inspections during feasibility period.
- Strongly represent you before completion of feasibility period with contract addendums if needed to deal with repair and other issues discovered through inspections.
- Actively coordinate with multiple entities (lenders, escrow, Title,etc) throughout the period after contract acceptance and actively keep you informed.
- At closing contribute one half of one percent of our commission to your closing costs.